Local Personal Injury Representation
When someone else acts negligently or breaks the law, and you are injured as a result, you have the right to seek financial recovery. By filing a personal injury claim, you can recover compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages while also holding the at-fault party accountable for the harm they have caused you.
Getting back on your feet after a serious accident or injury can be challenging. But with David & Associates, Attorneys at Law, PLLC on your side, you have the benefit of over 136 years of combined legal experience.
To date, our team has handled more than 65,000 cases for our clients, earning numerous five-star reviews and prestigious honors in the process. We take the time to get to know you, listen to your story, and learn about your concerns and goals. We offer personal attention and aggressive advocacy to every single client—our personal injury lawyers in Jacksonville are ready to fight for you and your recovery.
Injured in a car accident, at work, or in any other way due to someone else’s negligence? Call 910-208-0535 or contact online to speak to our team today about your rights during a free consultation.
Determining If You Have Grounds for a Case
Before bringing a personal injury claim, our attorneys can work with you to help determine if you are entitled to recover compensation.
To have grounds for a personal injury case, you must be able to prove the following four elements:
- Duty of Care: You must be able to prove that another person, company, or entity owed you a duty of care. This means that they had a legal responsibility to act with reasonable caution and/or care to prevent foreseeable injury.
- Breach: Next, you must prove that the other party breached the duty of care. This might involve proving that the other party acted negligently, recklessly, wrongfully, or with intent to cause you injury and/or harm.
- Causation: To be eligible to file a personal injury claim, you will need to prove causation, meaning you will have to demonstrate the link between the breach of the duty of care and your injuries.
- Damages: Lastly, you must prove that you suffered damages due to the accident/your injuries. Damages can be either economic or non-economic and may include things like medical expenses, lost income, lost quality of life, and pain and suffering.
At David & Associates, Attorneys at Law, PLLC, we often work with a team of experts to help establish liability, prove the extent of your injuries, and evaluate the nature of your damages. This allows us to aggressively and effectively argue for the maximum compensation you are owed.
Cases We Handle
Since 1988, David & Associates, Attorneys at Law, PLLC has been representing clients throughout North Carolina in a wide range of personal injury and workers’ compensation matters.
We routinely handle cases involving:
- Bike accidents
- Boating accidents
- Car accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Dog bites
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Recreational vehicle accidents
- Slip and falls
- Truck accidents
- Uninsured motorist claims
- Workplace injuries
- Wrongful death
No matter how complex your situation may be, our firm is ready to help. We have successfully assisted clients with denied workers’ compensation claims, life-altering injury claims, and other complicated legal matters. We can even help you find qualified medical care if needed.
We Are Available 24/7 to Assist You
At David & Associates, Attorneys at Law, PLLC, we understand the importance of working efficiently to secure the compensation you need. While we always strive to achieve swift, favorable settlements for our clients, some cases may need to proceed to trial. Our Jacksonville personal injury lawyers will walk you through all of your options and provide professional guidance and advice every step of the way.
We are always ready to take your call and provide the personal attention you deserve. If you would like to speak to a member of our team about the next steps, please do not hesitate to reach out to us today. We are happy to answer any questions you may have and get you set up with a free initial consultation.
Contact us online or by phone at 910-208-0535 today for a complimentary case evaluation.